2019 National Sports Collectors Convention - Chicago

Anything related to gloves (pre-1970) you can post here.

2019 National Sports Collectors Convention - Chicago

Postby vintagebrett » April 3rd, 2019, 8:25 am

The 40th National Sports Collectors Convention will be taking place July 31st - August 4th in Chicago this summer. I'll have a booth with miscellaneous sporting goods for sale and hope that a bunch of you can make your way to the show. As always, if there is enough people and interest, I'm happy to set up a dinner/gathering where we can talk all things glove. Glovecrazy will be joining me in the booth and I'm sure he will bring an assorted mix of treasures to tantalize. Anybody planning on attending?
vintagebrett
Site Admin

Re: 2019 National Sports Collectors Convention - Chicago

Postby vintagebrett » June 9th, 2019, 11:17 am

Just wanted to bump this up as a reminder if anyone is considering going. I know you are all big fan's of JD's glove lists, well, if you come to the National you can experience a similar "glove list" in one booth. As this point in time I have an interesting selection of models from the early 1900's up to the 1970's that you'll be able to put on your hand, enjoy the feel of the smooth linings and take in that great leather smell. There will be some unique models, top line gloves, rare endorsements and some other surprises. I'm sure Mr. GloveCrazy will be bringing a few to tantalize you with as well. A veteran collector of over 30 years, Doug Wolk, is downsizing and will have a great variety of models that will be available in my booth as well. It's always a hoot to hang out with glove-minded friends so if you're considering going, please do!
vintagebrett
Site Admin

Return to Vintage Glove Discussion