WTB or Trade for 19th Century Base Ball Equip.

Pre-1970 gloves for that you are looking to sell, trade or looking for.

WTB or Trade for 19th Century Base Ball Equip.

Postby jpop43 » February 3rd, 2015, 8:21 pm

Hello All,

It's been quite some time since I posted and I do hope that when this message finds you, it finds you, your families, and all of your collections doing well here in this New Year.

As some of you may know from the content and direction of my latest book, Dugout Treasures, Collecting Crossroads, I am delving further into equipment and ephemera from the 19th Century. In order to do this I've had to part with some incredible items that, although still very near and dear to me, were no longer as satisfying as they once had been...such is the ebb and flow of this wonderful hobby of ours!

Well, I'm still looking to make further in roads into my latest collecting pursuit and am open to moving more gloves and mitts to do so. That said, I'd invite one and all to check out what I've got on the website ( http://www.dugouttreasures.com ) so that you might consider a trade or an offer. Do keep in mind that not all of the gloves/mitts on my site are mine alone...the site reflects my holdings as well as my brother's and my Dad's and therefore I cannot speak for certain pieces. However, given our collective shift towards 19th C. items, we'd be willing to listen to any and all serious offers for the "good stuff".

Should you have any 19th C. balls (lemon peels, belted/h stitch, fig. 8's), bats, silk ribbons, ball caps, belts, images, etc. etc. we'd love to hear about them. Again, we're open to parting with once unavailable gloves/mitts to add such new pieces to our collection.

If anyone wishes to see a more detailed reflection of the type of 19th C. memorabilia we're looking for, please feel free to check out the 19th Century Link on our website to see what we already have... http://dugouttreasures.com/product.cfm?sID=4

I look forward to hearing from you soon and, hopefully, we have the makings of some potential deals in the not too distant future.

Lastly, there are still copies of our book available for sale...they can be previewed and ordered here: http://dugouttreasures.com/book.cfm

Best to All,
Jonathan
http://www.dugouttreasures.com
jpop43
Veteran Glove Poster

Re: WTB or Trade for 19th Century Base Ball Equip.

Postby murphusa » February 4th, 2015, 2:08 pm

Jon

I was the under bidder a couple of years ago to your brother on the D&M Die Cut Postcard of the D&M Dog.

When you are ready to pass it along please let me know
Hell Bent for Leather
murphusa
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

Postby wilsonjb » February 9th, 2015, 1:07 am

I would be very interested in the black Thos. E Wilson full web you have displayed on your site. If this is one of the items you are willing to part with it. Please let me know. J. Wilson
wilsonjb
Rookie Glove Poster

Postby jpop43 » February 9th, 2015, 1:04 pm

wilsonjb...PM sent your way.
jpop43
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby catcher#5 » May 2nd, 2015, 9:09 pm

Hi Jon
Any catchers mitts up for sale or trade?
Hal
catcher#5
Rookie Glove Poster

Postby jpop43 » May 3rd, 2015, 7:33 pm

Sorry, Hal...no catchers mitts at this time available.

JP
jpop43
Veteran Glove Poster

Return to Vintage Gloves for Sale / Trade / Wanted