For Sale: Mitchell and Ness 1976 Johnny Bench Jersey

Pre-1970 gloves for that you are looking to sell, trade or looking for.

For Sale: Mitchell and Ness 1976 Johnny Bench Jersey

Postby sixpointone » April 29th, 2008, 9:57 pm

Hello All,

Although this is not a Baseball Glove it is a Baseball Related Item and I hope that this is the correct Forum to List it For Sale. If it might not be, Moderators please feel free toMove or Delete this Post.

I am selling a Mitchell and Ness Jersey, which is a Johnny Bench 1976, in Size XL. I Purchased it in 2002 but since it is too big, aside from trying it on, I've never worn it. As such the Tags are still on the Jersey.

The Jersey does not have the last name "BENCH" on it. The right Sleeve has the 1976 National League Centennial Patch.

I'm not technically skilled, thus no Pictures on this Thread. But for anyone wanting to see Pictures, please let me know and I can gladly send them via Email.

As for the Cost, I originally bought this for $250.00. I'd be willing to Sell for $150.00 plus Shipping. Additionally, I'll listen to any Offer, although I am not so much looking for Trades.

I will accept PayPal or Money Orders as methods of payment.

If you are interested, or have any questions, please feel free to Private Message me here, or email at sixpointone@gmail.com, with "Johnny Bench Jersey" in the subject line.

All My Best,
John
sixpointone
Rookie Glove Poster

Postby sixpointone » May 7th, 2008, 10:32 pm

Hi All,

Without going overboard I just wanted to Bump this Thread.

To summarize I am more so looking for Money but would possibly consider a Trade.

Items I'd most consider Trading for would be a Johnny Bench Rawlings DE-1 Heart of the Hide Catchers Mitt, the Wilson A2000 1796 Glove in Black and maybe a Wilson A2000 First Basemen's Mitt.

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions or such.

All My Best,
John
sixpointone
Rookie Glove Poster

Return to Vintage Gloves for Sale / Trade / Wanted