Wilson A2020 Nellie Fox glove thrift store find

Share your antique show, flea market, garage sale, dumpster dive finds in this section. Post pictures of your most recent additions.

Wilson A2020 Nellie Fox glove thrift store find

Postby brooklyndodger » December 12th, 2012, 2:05 am

Im still trying to figure out a way to post pictures with no digital camera or cell phone.lol.,But i do have a video of it up on youtube.Here is the Title of the video: "vintage nellie fox wilson A2020 baseball glove".. Its in very nice shape and not even fully broken in yet.Would love to trade it for something..maybe Baseball cards like triple threads booklets,etc,but im open to offers..ive found one on ebay that sold for $40 in pretty bad shape and one guy has one on a vintage glove website for $145,i think mine is in slightly better shape though..i also just picked up a Franklin Don Mattingly right handed kids glove on another video on youtube..
brooklyndodger
Rookie Glove Poster

Re: Wilson A2020 Nellie Fox glove thrift store find

Postby vintagebrett » December 12th, 2012, 7:31 am

Looks like a nice glove. Here is the video so it's easier for people to see. Joe was looking for this model in the For Sale/Wanted section.

vintagebrett
Site Admin

Postby brooklyndodger » December 12th, 2012, 3:24 pm

Thanks..i am such a computer novice.one of these days,ill figure out how to do this stuff.guess im just an analog guy in a didgital world..
brooklyndodger
Rookie Glove Poster

Postby softball66 » December 13th, 2012, 9:54 am

I have a buyer for a nice right hand thrower Nelson Fox A2020 glove. If you can post pictures. My personal email is
glovecollector@mac.com
thanks
Joe
softball66
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

Postby brooklyndodger » December 14th, 2012, 4:52 am

I made a video of the glove and Vintage Brett was nice enough to post it on here for me..
brooklyndodger
Rookie Glove Poster

Return to Today I Found... / Vintage Glove Pictures