the glovester!!!

Anything related to gloves (pre-1970) you can post here.

the glovester!!!

Postby theglovester » November 29th, 2023, 1:17 am

Hey guys, been a long time posting!! I had a great year last year!! my baseball making has re-invigorated my collecting!!! yes I was a big spender in JD's opening day sale, filled some holes with great gloves that I was missing. also I picked up what may be the finest example of the RR Rolfe all original rolled web glove in existance, WOW, and yes I got that BH Billy Herman a while back on ebay. Now I have the PM Pepper (Big thanks to JD years ago) mated with the RR and BH!! unbelievable.

my baseball making from old gloves (dont get mad, i use inked up and lesser models for the baseballs, i have even returned gloves that I refuse to make into a ball, all cleaned up free of charge) is opening doors!! I was a guest at GABP for 3 games, in the front row!!! and had a ball accepted into the Reds HOF!!! how cool is that!! so much more going on with them, just gotta decide what to do.

With that all said, I am looking for a few gloves, i sold my worn out early 3 finger D&M Lutske, and need a nice early 3 finger, also looking for a Rabbit maranville (not Globe) and a ken wel Edd roush.
theglovester
Gold Glove Poster

Return to Vintage Glove Discussion