My Play It Again gems

Share your antique show, flea market, garage sale, dumpster dive finds in this section. Post pictures of your most recent additions.

My Play It Again gems

Postby karpow66 » October 23rd, 2006, 9:23 pm

Greetings all, I am new to the forum but thought I would share four of my favorite finds at Play It Again over the past year.

1. Rawlings Pro-12TC Date code AEA01 - Found this one last summer and paid $9.99 and sent it to Kenny Jenkins to get fixed up. It's my favorite glove right now! Hopefully I can post before and after pictures if i figure out how to do it here.

2. Nokona BM-76 - A lace was broken so they discounted a great price.

3. Wilson A2000 XLO (Japan) - Brand New (I use that one now)

4. Rawlings Pro-3 Wing Tip (left-handed) - I found this one on Saturday for $14.99 and it is brand new and never caught a ball. It has 5 dots and the markings are perfect. It still has the string from where the tag was. The leather is incredibly soft and supple.

Thanks for putting together such a great site! I look forward to reading all the different topics. By the way, will there be a new glove catalog coming out soon? I finding myself getting into the older signature model gloves now but I am still learning the ropes.

Thanks,
Karpow66
karpow66
Rookie Glove Poster

Postby mudman » October 23rd, 2006, 9:57 pm

I guess I will check out my local store. I seldom go there but I guess you never know what is going to pop up!
mudman
Veteran Glove Poster

Return to Today I Found... / Vintage Glove Pictures