Rawlings Catalog Source Book

Anything related to gloves (pre-1970) you can post here.

Postby ebbets55 » February 22nd, 2017, 11:53 pm

A big thanks to Joe Phillips (TGC) for putting out another great reference book for the benefit of the hobby. A lot more missing Rawlings catalogs were obtained since the Glove Catalog Source Book was printed and added to this Rawlings only edition. This edition caters not only to the vintage collector but the modern collector as well as the catalogs go to the year 2000. It is sprinkled with articles about Rawlings as well as one from Mike Tinney and David Seideman. He also printed the previously sold out pocket price guide due to the influx of new collectors and increased demand in reference material.

Joe can be contacted directly at glovecollector@mac.com to order the new Rawlings Catalog Source Book or the Vintage Pocket Price Guide.

Thanks again Joe. If we all ask nicely can we please get a Wilson & Nokona only book next!

JD
Attachments
Rawlings Catalog Source Book.jpg
Last edited by ebbets55 on February 23rd, 2017, 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
ebbets55
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

Re: Rawlings Catalog Source Book

Postby wilsonjb » February 23rd, 2017, 12:31 am

Wonderful job on the new Rawlings catalog! Thank you for all your contributions to our hobby! I would be lost without my reference books.
But I'm gonna second the motion on a Wilson source catalog. That would be the best thing since toilet paper!
I'll finish sending JD the catalogs I have to help out as much as I can.

J. Wilson
wilsonjb
Rookie Glove Poster

Postby vintagebrett » February 25th, 2017, 9:07 am

Awesome - thanks for doing this Joe! Can't wait to dive in.
vintagebrett
Site Admin

Postby theglovester » March 8th, 2017, 7:24 pm

Sent my $$ to Joe for the Rawlings Catalog, can't wait!!! Hurry up on the Wilson catalog guys!!! It would be awesome to have a picture of the subtle changes to the USA A2000's, kinda hard to date the early ones. Another great Idea would be to have a Stall n Dean, Ken wel, Draper Maynard "lookey up" book. maybe only showing pre war catalogs. My 2004 issue is getting a tad worn!!!
theglovester
Gold Glove Poster

Return to Vintage Glove Discussion