On Behalf Of The Entire Hobby...

Pre-1970 gloves for that you are looking to sell, trade or looking for.

On Behalf Of The Entire Hobby...

Postby Yanks23 » October 18th, 2016, 9:03 pm

...a huge thank you to JD for his ongoing commitment with his website AND the tremendous Sales Lists that he continues to roll out. They get better and better and there is definitely great appreciation for all of the time and effort that goes into making them happen.

JD's role in the hobby should be celebrated, as he serves as a tremendous bridge between the hobby's amazing veterans and those who are new to collecting.

Thank you, JD, for all you do to keep things fresh and exciting!

-- Tim (on behalf of everyone else who feels the same way)
Yanks23
Veteran Glove Poster

Re: On Behalf Of The Entire Hobby...

Postby glovejunkie » October 19th, 2016, 8:07 am

Agreed 110%.....just the amount of time and energy, let alone money to be able to keep up and maintain a website like that is staggering and phenomenal!!

Since we are on this topic, I also think Mike Tinney should get a huge shout out for keeping us always interested with fresh posts and killer info on here.....and Brett Lowman for maintaining this site for us all to enjoy....honestly I can't even imagine this hobby existing, or at least being nearly as interesting, without the three of you and all the contributions...MUCH appreciation from my neck of the woods;)

Eric
glovejunkie
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby theglovester » October 20th, 2016, 9:12 am

You guys are correct!!! we owe them a bunch!!!

And after much gnashing of teeth, or Tooth (I'm From the South) on whom to vote for this election year....I'm Writing in JD for President, Brett VP...and if I could, Joe Phillips for Supreme Court Appointee. Surely Jim could fill his cabinet with us Glovers. At least on Election day I can lay down and go to sleep knowing I voted for people of character and proud to call as gloving friends...
theglovester
Gold Glove Poster

Postby wilsonjb » November 7th, 2016, 10:23 pm

I'm on board with this post! Without those three (JD, Mike or Brett) there wouldn't be much of a hobby site or just great people to learn from. There are plenty other members who deserve a shout out as well. I know there are times I take for granted that the glove site will be up and running and post will be made without thinking of who makes it possible.

Thank you for the hard work, time and money y'all put into this website and the hobby as a whole. I appreciate everything y'all do for us and keeping us connected.

J. Wilson
wilsonjb
Rookie Glove Poster

Return to Vintage Gloves for Sale / Trade / Wanted