Second Round of New Additions

Share your antique show, flea market, garage sale, dumpster dive finds in this section. Post pictures of your most recent additions.

Second Round of New Additions

Postby vintagebrett » June 15th, 2007, 12:01 pm

Here are some more great OK/Sonnett gloves - thanks Jim!!

First up are two catchers mitts - Sonnett 9C Mickey Cochrane - midline glove but nice two tone color. Second is an earlier Andy Semminick model MC - this is my third Semminick and they are all different:

This is a Sonnett JB2 Jim Bunning glove - it really looks great although it's only a midline glove - love the color!

Third up is the OK three finger Bobby Doerr model with the interesting fingers. I have one already but this is a definite upgrade:

Continuing with weird gloves, here is an OK softball mitt with some interesting things going on with the fingers:

Last but not least, an OK Hal Newhouser split finger - very large glove in great shape - couple of mildew spots but overall, this is one awesome glove!
Image[/img]
vintagebrett
Site Admin

OK Hal Newhowser

Postby jackwhale » July 12th, 2007, 8:35 pm

I bought a OK Hal Newhowser a few months back. Mine is much darker than yours and not as pretty. The block Hal Newhowser stands out on the 5th finger but the imprinting in the palm is completely illegible. I can now see where the OK imprinting was located.

I grew up near Detroit and Hal Newhowser was the man. another skinny left hander...I feel lucky to have an HN glove.
jackwhale
Veteran Glove Poster

Return to Today I Found... / Vintage Glove Pictures