Newsletter Topic - Fake Game Gloves

Anything related to gloves (pre-1970) you can post here.

Newsletter Topic - Fake Game Gloves

Postby vintagebrett » April 5th, 2007, 10:02 am

Thanks to Joe for the great article on the supposed game used gloves that are being sold.

I'd like to add some intrigue to the story. I sold two gloves to Nash Rosenblatt, the gentleman selling the gloves, back in January. Both were non-endorsed professional models - a Spalding fielders glove and Wilson catchers mitt. After reading the article I went back through my picture folders and brought up the gloves that Nash purchased. To my surprise, the glove in the newsletter listed as the Campanella gamer is identical to the Wilson catchers mitt I sold! I will post pictures later so you guys can see for yourself. Joe is aware of this and letting others know. Has anybody else here had dealings with this Nash??
vintagebrett
Site Admin

Postby vintagebrett » April 5th, 2007, 6:32 pm

Compare this one to the one in the newsletter and let me know what you guys think:

vintagebrett
Site Admin

Postby crackofthebat » April 5th, 2007, 7:19 pm

Brett, if I had known I was relacing a Roy Campanella gamer I wouldn't have sent it back to you to sell on your website!!! :( I can't believe the dishonest people in this world trying to make big bucks off unsuspecting collectors. Do your homework guys!!!!!
crackofthebat
Veteran Glove Poster

RE: Nash

Postby doubleSwitch » April 5th, 2007, 7:37 pm

Does Nash have a website? and or Ebay user name? I think everyone

should know, So that i- we can stear clear away from this person. Thank's
doubleSwitch
Veteran Glove Poster

here's the poop

Postby softball66 » April 6th, 2007, 2:49 am

gentleman, Mr. Nash Rosenblatt in his spare time tried to free serial killers according to my source and is trying to build a serial killer museum. I think he has Ted Bundy's volkswagen. If you need more information on him this might suffice.
He's evidently been working with Mr. Joe Franklin helping him sell his
memorabilia Mr. Franklin took off guests hin his 50 years in show business with his talk show.
My source had already invested $20,000 in Mantle Shoes, glove, and was thinking of the Ruth glove which now I suppose Mr. Rblatt had purchased off the internet and placed in Mr. Franklin's hands for the photograph.
This is pretty sickening. I think I'm gonna try to reach the N Y Daily News for a toast of Mr. R. I don't what to think of Mr. Franklin if he's just being duped or what.
:evil:
softball66
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

Postby vintagebrett » April 6th, 2007, 8:02 am

This is the other glove he purchased from me. Both of these were bought through my website, not ebay. I do still have all of the emails, his address, etc.

vintagebrett
Site Admin

Return to Vintage Glove Discussion