The first photos are from an ebay listing a few years ago. The presentation was really lacking here but enough visual info to pique my interest.
1. What is keeping the thumb tight to the body of the mitt?
2. Is that a tear or the end of the heel lacing?
3. Hook and grommet at the wrist opening
4. Rivets holding built in finger guard band
5. Double face pocket
6. Hint of extra stitching, possibly for a crescent pad?
It was D&M all the way with 4 of 5 Jason Draper patents on one mitt; Heel lacing, riveted perimeter band, double face pocket and riveted web strap.
The mitt was lumpy and needed some padding adjustment. The crescent pad was intact.