Tanner's/Tandy Rawhide Lacing for sale

Please share your knowledge on how to keep your vintage gloves in great shape and looking sharp.

Tanner's/Tandy Rawhide Lacing for sale

Postby wjr953 » November 4th, 2008, 2:55 pm

If anyone is interested, I have some Tanner's 3/16" Natural for sale. I've decided to switch my inventory over to Triple C laces and I want to sell my remaining stock of Tanner's.

I have a number of 34" lengths that Tanner's was selling in bundles on eBay last year. I am willing to sell these for $1.25 each, plus $5 shipping and handling.

I also have a number of 72" lengths that I bought within the last 6 months. I am willing to sell these for $1.85 each plus $5 for shipping and handling.

I also have some Tandy 5/32" Tan on spools as well as some Tandy 1/8" chocolate & 1/8" black on spools. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM and I'll figure out what I have and give you a reasonable price.

I'm trying to clean out my inventory of Tandy & Tanner's so I can replace it with Triple C stock.

Again, if anyone's interested, let me know via PM.

For the record, all of my rawhide lacing is stored in sealed plastic containers. This is good quality Tanner's and Tandy lacing, absolutely nothing wrong with it. I can accept payment via PayPal and I will ship via UPS/Ground so you will have quick turnaround.

VBR, br
wjr953

Postby wickedwoman11 » November 4th, 2008, 7:38 pm

Hi, is it possible to get a photo of the Tanners natural lace? Is it the same color as their tan?

Or if you can't post a photo, is there a link to see what the color looks like?

Sorry to be a pain, but I'm trying desperately to find the right match for my glove, to mixed success, and if the color works, I'll take that lace off your hands for you...
Alas, my glove is better than my game.
Gamer and most prized possession: Nokona Buffalo personalized with my name in script AMG175BF
The "Backup": 2009 Rawlings black GG12XTCB
wickedwoman11
Veteran Glove Poster

Return to Glove Conditioning and Restoration