Conditioning a Pro Preferred

Please share your knowledge on how to keep your vintage gloves in great shape and looking sharp.

Conditioning a Pro Preferred

Postby Paulypal » September 28th, 2008, 4:29 pm

I have two Pro Prefs getting here this week. Whats the best way to condition them?

I have these available to me:

1) Lexol
2) Glove Loogie
3) Glove Stuff
4) Nokona conditioner --which is just vaseline
5) Dr Glove

Thanks
Paul
Paulypal
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby glovin » October 22nd, 2008, 1:52 am

how did u get the glove loogie?! i've been looking to get those for a while now but i think the company that makes them went out of business or something... :(
o yea, i've been using the pecard glove conditioner and i simply love it...here is there website:
http://www.pecard.com/mm5/merchant.mvc? ... Code=glove
glovin
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby wbunnell » October 22nd, 2008, 3:04 am

glovin wrote:how did u get the glove loogie?! i've been looking to get those for a while now but i think the company that makes them went out of business or something... :(
o yea, i've been using the pecard glove conditioner and i simply love it...here is there website:
http://www.pecard.com/mm5/merchant.mvc? ... Code=glove

I agree its great stuff. Its also the same exact stuff as the Leather Dressing under the classic leather care section, just in a different package. A few years ago the glove dressing was not on the website for a short time so I called and was informed of that. The hours from the evening when I checked the website until the next morning when I called had me very very nervous. You'd think it was a major life's crisis. LOL
wbunnell
Rookie Glove Poster

Postby Paulypal » October 22nd, 2008, 9:04 am

I have the glove loogie for a while now. Well over a year. I bought a couple of bottles of it.
Paulypal
Veteran Glove Poster

Return to Glove Conditioning and Restoration