Glove(s) for Sale

Pre-1970 gloves for that you are looking to sell, trade or looking for.

Glove(s) for Sale

Postby vintagebrett » July 31st, 2006, 7:50 pm

Hello Everyone

I'm going to try something new. I try to list one item on eBay each week, usually starting on Sunday nights. For the next couple of items I'm going to put up, I will post them here first, a couple days ahead of time. I'll post some pics and a price and if you are interested, we can work something out.

First up, a newer glove but nice none the less, we have a Rawlings model PRO-TOT made in the USA Gold Glove Heart of the Hide Model. The leather on the glove is soft and supple and the inner lining feels great on the hand. It appears the person who originally owned the glove broke it in and then stopped using it. Both tags are in great shape and the lacing is all original. There is no visible ink on glove. Only blemish I can find is a small tear in the binding where your hand goes in. Otherwise, this a great glove that would be best for an outfielder or a softball player. Price is $160.

vintagebrett
Site Admin

Postby vintagebrett » August 4th, 2006, 11:36 am

Here is another glove I plan on putting up soon. If you are interested let me know. This a Nokona model N33 Pro Line 1B mitt. The leather is very soft and supple. Glove shows little to no use. Tag is in excellent shape and stampings are strong and easy to see. Some faded ink on back of glove next to web - very hard to see. Binding in good shape, glove has been relaced. Nice older model that is still ready for play. Price is $100 and that will include shipping.
Image[/img]
vintagebrett
Site Admin

Return to Vintage Gloves for Sale / Trade / Wanted