The World Series May Be Over, But Glove Sales Aren't!

Pre-1970 gloves for that you are looking to sell, trade or looking for.

The World Series May Be Over, But Glove Sales Aren't!

Postby Yanks23 » October 29th, 2018, 1:03 pm

Do any of you find it odd how ESPN keeps talking about how the Red Sox have won their fourth World Series in FIFTEEN years like it is the greatest feat ever? Yet, with no mention of the Yankees winning four in FIVE years. Hmmm. Anyway...

Just tossing another log on the fire for JDs latest Sales List. Pretty amazing one, huh? I don't know the exact count of what has sold thus far, but to my understanding there were quite a few that changed hands. Cool ones, too.

And from I understand, there is still a variety of great ones left. Take a look again and reach out to JD on any that you are interested in. It's never too late to snag some great ones. And if you are on the fence on any, ask yourself how you will feel if someone swoops in and snags it before you.

While I am sure I am missing out on some, the big auctions don't seem to have a lot of gloves/mitts lately. eBay tends to have a couple here and there. But JDs list has been an amazing opportunity for the hobby to both buy and sell. And maybe there are even trades happening out there with some of you.

Get 'em while they are still available!

-- Tim
Yanks23
Veteran Glove Poster

Re: The World Series May Be Over, But Glove Sales Aren't!

Postby atabats » October 29th, 2018, 5:28 pm

Four in fifteen is the new three-peat.
atabats
Veteran Glove Poster

Return to Vintage Gloves for Sale / Trade / Wanted