gloves for sale

Pre-1970 gloves for that you are looking to sell, trade or looking for.

gloves for sale

Postby rdb34 » November 5th, 2017, 4:52 pm

IMG_4137.JPG
I have a few gloves I would like to sell. I've attached a few photos but if interested detailed front and backs can be emailed directly, my email address is richb34@comcast.net.

1.) Rawlings XFCB Heart of the Hide Bellows web. glove is really supple LHT $75
2.) Spalding 145L Professional model Split finger. Great glove, I used it for catch.$50
3.) Marathon Lloyd "Sprout" Waner Triple tunnel loop web nice big split finger$150
4.) VIM Radio Bill Lee Buckle-Back Laced finger 30's model. The top piece of webbing is a replacement $75
5.)National Brand Monte Pearson. Nice model much like the Joe Gordon with the leather flap between the fingers.$75
6.)Rawlings Stan Musial PM Personal model LHT Very nice correct hand early version of the iconic Playmaker. Great Liner, only flawed the thumb loop is broken. I have an OEM replacement that I will provide. $200
7.)George A Reach Lefty Grove Model 65F very nice mid-line model some checking in the liner but no holes. $150
8.) MacGregor Tony Oliva model 777RH Glove would be mint if not for the ID marks on the thumb. $100
9.) Marathon 1920's Professional model base mitt liner is missing in the thumb. $40
10.)Dubow 1920's professional Model base mitt. leather on back side of glove had some substance spill and harden. $40
Attachments
IMG_4141.jpg
rdb34
Veteran Glove Poster

Return to Vintage Gloves for Sale / Trade / Wanted