WANTED: Reach Invoice/Billhead To E.G. Koenig

Pre-1970 gloves for that you are looking to sell, trade or looking for.

WANTED: Reach Invoice/Billhead To E.G. Koenig

Postby Yanks23 » April 2nd, 2017, 11:32 am

Greetings all. On August 25, 2013, Mike posted a picture of a Reach invoice/billhead made out to E.G. Koenig of Newark, NJ. I am interested in buying this specific one. I have been fortunate enough to acquire a glove with the E.G. Koenig patch, and I also have invoices/billheads from Peck & Snyder and Spalding to E.G. Koenig. I am working on a mini display of sorts. I have also been in touch with E. G. Koenig's great grandson (in his 70s) and he is in the process of writing a book on his great grandfather. I intend to add that book to my display.

I do not know who has this particular Reach invoice/billhead, so I thought I would put this note on the forum to see if it finds its way to the current owner. And to see if the owner is interested in selling it.

Here is a picture of it:
Reach Billhead.jpg

And here is the URL to Mike's post:
http://www.vintagebaseballgloveforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5416&p=29119&hilit=reach+invoice#p29119

If you own this or know who does, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know. I can be reached at timwhitman@comcast.net. Thanks!

-- Tim
Yanks23
Veteran Glove Poster

Return to Vintage Gloves for Sale / Trade / Wanted