WTB: Tony Lazzeri, Ed Morgan, Si Johnson signature models

Pre-1970 gloves for that you are looking to sell, trade or looking for.

WTB: Tony Lazzeri, Ed Morgan, Si Johnson signature models

Postby glovejunkie » September 11th, 2016, 5:28 pm

Hi there Everyone...hope all is well in the collecting world...

I'm trying to put together a little display idea I had....found ten 1934 pop-out cards in some old cigar boxes with tons of sports newspaper clippings and wheaties box cut-outs when my grandfather passed away, I was 7 yrs old, it's what got me started with collecting vintage cards when I was a kid. To make a long story short, my cousin and I both liked baseball at the time so everything was evenly split between us.....I obviously still have my 5 cards and clippings, now I'd like to combine a bit of my grandfathers collection with my own and put a sig model glove with each of these 5 cards that I can....and now I could use some help locating a few of these signature model gloves I need in descent condition with a legible signature.

I still need:

Tony Lazzeri
Ed Morgan
Si Johnson
Ollie Bejma (don't think this one exists though)

And fortunately thanks to Mr. Wilson, I've got a Carl Reynolds already;). Appreciate it!!

Please email me with pics and pricing if you've got something that might help me out...I'm not really looking to put much into each glove, sig models aren't my main focus by any means, so I don't need absolutely pristine in the box examples, but want to actually be able to tell what it is (if you know what I mean;)

glovejunkie@yahoo.com

Thanks, Eric
glovejunkie
Veteran Glove Poster

Re: WTB: Tony Lazzeri, Ed Morgan, Si Johnson signature model

Postby glovejunkie » September 27th, 2016, 8:24 am

Quick refresh....anyone have a Lazzeri, Morgan, or Si Johnson sig model they want to sell or trade?? Contact me please

glovejunkie@yahoo.com

Also looking for a Del Pratt Cracker Jack card for sale or trade if anyone out there has one. Thanks

-Eric-
glovejunkie
Veteran Glove Poster

Return to Vintage Gloves for Sale / Trade / Wanted