WTB Bill Hallahan and Whitey Whitehead Endorsed Gloves

Pre-1970 gloves for that you are looking to sell, trade or looking for.

WTB Bill Hallahan and Whitey Whitehead Endorsed Gloves

Postby gashouse_34 » October 4th, 2013, 9:32 pm

Looking for endorsed gloves of Bill Hallahan and Whitey Whitehead. Not picky about brand or condition. If you can help please let me know, thanks.
gashouse_34
Rookie Glove Poster

Re: WTB Bill Hallahan and Whitey Whitehead Endorsed Gloves

Postby ebbets55 » October 4th, 2013, 10:33 pm

Hallahans are tough. I have only ever seen two that I can even think of in nearly 20 years. Whiteheads are attainable as they were made by a bunch of different manufacturers. Be patient and you'll find one of those. Good luck.

JD
ebbets55
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

Postby gashouse_34 » November 9th, 2013, 3:12 pm

Thanks JD. Fortunately I was just lucky enough to pick up a Hallahan glove recently. Still am looking for a Burgess "Whitey" Whitehead glove If anyone ever decides to sell, thanks!
gashouse_34
Rookie Glove Poster

Postby gashouse_34 » May 5th, 2014, 8:48 pm

Giving this thread a 6 month bump...am still looking for a Whitey Whitehead endorsed model glove if anyone has any possible leads. Truth is I found one around last Christmas....and it was stolen/lost in the mail. All that was found was the top of the box at the Atlanta Mail Recovery Center. The seller promptly refunded my money and was extremely helpful but now neither of us have what we wanted. We are hoping it will turn up eventually and that whoever has it will try to sell. It is a rare Shultz brand glove. Please keep an eye out and thanks for any help! Brandon
gashouse_34
Rookie Glove Poster

Return to Vintage Gloves for Sale / Trade / Wanted