SOLD - White Spalding 1" Web, Ken-Wel DV, Early D&M Bat

Pre-1970 gloves for that you are looking to sell, trade or looking for.

SOLD - White Spalding 1" Web, Ken-Wel DV, Early D&M Bat

Postby glovejunkie » August 30th, 2013, 6:41 am

For Sale, maybe possible trades also. My collection consists of 19th century equipment and/or early New England and Spalding gear.

1. White CH model Spalding 1" Web - great lining and fit/feel on the hand, displays great!!

2. Ken-Wel Dazzy Vance Junior - nr-mt glove, barely used, would say almost right out of the box. And this is not a small glove at all, it's made for an adult hand, anyone interested I can send additional pics of the glove next to another HP of mine, both large gloves, just think in this case the guy bought a dv junior for $5 rather than a reg dv for $8.50. Amazing condition, leather is beautiful, awesome display glove and will include the original sales ad!!

3. Early D&M Half Acorn Knob Bat - again great condition, display ready, no chips cracks, anything like that. Great dark, deep, bold, early D&M logo!! Don't have great pics of it, packed away, but if interest I will be digging it out anyway, and again can send additional pics.

Each glove is $300 and the bat is $350, shipping included. Having trouble uploading photos here so just message me with your email and what your interested in and I'll send over pictures.

Eric
Last edited by glovejunkie on September 3rd, 2013, 7:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
glovejunkie
Veteran Glove Poster

Re: For Sale: White Spalding 1" Web, Ken-Wel DV, Early D&M B

Postby glovejunkie » August 31st, 2013, 6:42 am

Pics of the white leather Spalding 1" web, nice lining and piping, nice display glove. Wouldn't be getting rid of it except I have 4 spalding 1"ers, so this one can go.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
glovejunkie
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby glovejunkie » August 31st, 2013, 7:19 am

That's the only pics I can get to upload, message me for pics of the Dazzy Vance and the D&M bat, both spectacular condition.
glovejunkie
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby glovejunkie » August 31st, 2013, 10:02 am

Sorry that original posting should have said $300 each glove, and bat $350. Just made the edit.
glovejunkie
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby glovejunkie » September 3rd, 2013, 7:56 pm

All SOLD!!
glovejunkie
Veteran Glove Poster

Return to Vintage Gloves for Sale / Trade / Wanted