Full Webs Wanted

Pre-1970 gloves for that you are looking to sell, trade or looking for.

Full Webs Wanted

Postby ambrizt » May 23rd, 2013, 12:37 am

Hello All.

I bought my first vintage baseball glove, a 1940s Whit Wyatt split finger, back in 1997 from Rob Mucha's Glove Crazy website. Since then, I've been slowly adding to my collection whenever I can. Now, I'm looking to add some full web gloves from the early 1900s/1910s to my collection. Does anyone out there have any full webs in really good condition that they would be willing to offer for sale?

Tony
Los Angeles, CA
ambrizt
Rookie Glove Poster

Re: Full Webs Wanted

Postby GloveCrazy » May 30th, 2013, 7:27 pm

Has it really been that long?! Hello Tony, long time no see. I'm sure I can part with a nice one, but it may be a little more than that Wyatt. Meet you at the same place? Rob
Trade with Rob
GloveCrazy
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

Postby ambrizt » May 30th, 2013, 9:42 pm

GloveCrazy wrote:Has it really been that long?! Hello Tony, long time no see. I'm sure I can part with a nice one, but it may be a little more than that Wyatt. Meet you at the same place? Rob

Rob, my good man... Nice to hear from you again. :D Do you still have your Glove Crazy website? If so, are there pictures of your available full webs? And as far as meeting at Frank & Sons again, if that works for you, then it works for me, too. My parents still live right down the street from there, so I can always meet you at the show one Saturday when I visit them at their house.
ambrizt
Rookie Glove Poster

Postby ebbets55 » May 31st, 2013, 11:03 am

Rob, I'll go with you. I haven't been to Frank & Sons in 15 years. Also, Joe Haakenson's book signing is next Saturday for "100 Things Every Angels Fan Should Know & Do Before They Die". Figured you fit in that category. I'd change my blue shirt to a red one that day if you wanna go. He sent my dad an advanced copy and I wanted to get it signed.

JD
ebbets55
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

Postby ambrizt » June 1st, 2013, 12:17 am

Rob and JD,

I might not be able to meet you guys at Frank & Sons for a little while. As you know, life happens. Within the past couple days I suddenly became a little tight on cash, so I'm going to need to save up a little bit and wait a little while before I'm able to buy a new full web glove from either of you. But please rest assured that I'd love to meet at Frank & Sons one day soon to check out any full webs that either of you would be willing to offer for sale. Unfortunately for me, it looks like that "one day soon" might not be until about a month from now... Sorry guys.
ambrizt
Rookie Glove Poster

Return to Vintage Gloves for Sale / Trade / Wanted