Wanted: Wilson A2000 XLO

Pre-1970 gloves for that you are looking to sell, trade or looking for.

Wanted: Wilson A2000 XLO

Postby 67BOSOX » April 8th, 2013, 11:28 am

Hi everyone, I am looking to purchase a vintage Wilson A2000 XLO, preferably from the late '70s or early '80s. Must be a USA made glove, 12" model for the right handed thrower. Should be in above average condition inside and out. I wouldn't mind if it had a little ink on it, as long as the rest of the glove is in very good condition. If you have one that you would consider selling or know of someone who would like to sell one, please let me know. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

NOTE: I am still interested in purchasing a nice A2000 XLO. The earlier offer that I received to purchase one from a member did not get finalized, so I am still in the market. Just to be clear, I am looking for a nice glove that I will use in games. Doesn't have to be collector quality... would feel guilty using that type of a glove in a game! But still want a good quality USA made XLO that is in nice condition. Thanks!!
Last edited by 67BOSOX on August 4th, 2013, 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
67BOSOX
Rookie Glove Poster

Re: Wanted: Wilson A2000 XLO

Postby JC » April 17th, 2013, 8:31 am

67Bosox.........

I have what you need.

I have an A2000 XLO in excellent condition.

Please email me at john@gloveguy.us or PM me with your cell number and I will send you pics.

JC
JC
Veteran Glove Poster

Return to Vintage Gloves for Sale / Trade / Wanted