Bill Doak Rawlings & Book Collection For Sale

Pre-1970 gloves for that you are looking to sell, trade or looking for.

Bill Doak Rawlings & Book Collection For Sale

Postby Bleacher Bum » April 7th, 2013, 9:41 pm

I was spring cleaning and came across a few items that I am listing here for sale before I place on eBay:

Bill Doak Rawlings Glove
Selling a Bill Doak Rawlings glove with both tags in tact. This is a project glove as it is extremely stiff and has a one inch tear in the seam near thumb. Feel free to ask any further questions or request additional pics. Make offer.

Baseball Glove Book/Catalog Collection
I have 5 books I am selling in a lot. They are all in very good shape free from writing/highlighting/etc. Includes Glove Affair by Noah Liberman, Collectible Made In The USA Gloves by James E. Mace, Vintage Baseball Glove Pocket Guide No. 8 by Dave Bushing and Joe Phillips, 2004 Vintage Baseball Glove Catalog Source Book, and Smithsonian Baseball - Inside the World's Finest Private Collections by Stephen Wong. Let me know if you'd like pictures. $50 for all / obo.

Nokona Advertisements
I have 2 Nokona Ads from magazines which appear to be from the early 1950s. One is highlighting the "Ristankor" models with Chico Carrasquel and Carl Erskine (black/white) and the other is a color ad with six gloves shown. Let me know if you'd like pictures. $15 for both /obo

Buyer pays actual shipping via USPS from Eastern Iowa. Feel free to email me at bstoefen@hotmail.com if you have any questions or have a picture request.

Thanks!

Brad
Bleacher Bum
Attachments
DoakGloveBack.jpg
Bleacher Bum
Rookie Glove Poster

Return to Vintage Gloves for Sale / Trade / Wanted