Range Free Baseball Gloves

Pre-1970 gloves for that you are looking to sell, trade or looking for.

Range Free Baseball Gloves

Postby softball66 » September 2nd, 2012, 7:48 am

It was one of those moments when "many were called but few were chosen." I just purchased about 150 gloves after looking over 500 in a storage locker. One of those "Storage Wars" moments. Fortunately there were some near mint and mint gems that I will be offering on eBay shortly after I sort. These are 1940s forward gloves, mostly the ones we see every time at a flea market, etc. About a dozen Nokonas, also some very decent autograph models. It was enjoyable going through the many gloves. The rejects were primarily imports and trashed out gloves.
I've not completed my lists yet but have an idea what's there. If anyone is looking for particular glove, player model, condition, size etc. I will get back to him with photo. Also any
questions you have on my experience, will be glad to discuss on this forum.
You may email me at
glovecollector@mac.com

:shock:

Here's a link to one of the Nokona gloves. You can click on "SEE OTHER ITEMS" to see the rest of our listings, many of which will go up today.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251144914166?ss ... 1555.l2649

Thanks for looking!
softball66
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

Re: Range Free Baseball Gloves

Postby softball66 » September 3rd, 2012, 4:25 pm

Thanks for all the questions on the gloves we located!. Severalglovers looking for particular models. Still going thru lotsa Nokonas. Very interesting Jim Palmer 13 inch Cy Young glove from Spalding that I would guess made by Wilson since it was made in Japan. It was top of the line in 1974.
Odd there was only one split finger glove in the lot.
softball66
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

Return to Vintage Gloves for Sale / Trade / Wanted