Trading for Hornsby Wilson Lutzke,Bottomley Rawlings mitt

Pre-1970 gloves for that you are looking to sell, trade or looking for.

Trading for Hornsby Wilson Lutzke,Bottomley Rawlings mitt

Postby sunnyjim » August 19th, 2012, 9:41 pm

I am looking for two older gloves/mitts (used, but not abused):

--A Rogers Hornsby Lutzke (Wilson brand) glove ("right hand thrower, with the swollen pinky"

--A Jim Bottomley mitt (either lefthand or right hand thrower; Rawlings or other brand).
Endorsement stampings must be clear/distinct; linings in good shape.

I have the following to offer in trade, for one or both gloves, depending on condition,
etc:

--A Mickey Mantle MM4 model, ("excellent" condition with over 50% silver in stampings, and the
distinctive black and gold "Rawlings" patch (solid, almost new), on wriststrap.

--A one of a kind red, white, and blue nylon stadium bunting that hung at Busch Stadium, during
arguably the MOST EXCITING World Series in recent history (2011); if you're a through and
through Cardinals fan, imagine having THIS hanging in your den or office! Very rare--very
diificult to obtain--can send photos.

--I have three seat slats from the long gone Kansas City Municipal Stadium--(where Satchel Paige,
the 1960 All Star Game, Ted Williams, Mickey Mantle, Roger Maris, and a galaxy of baseball
stars of the 1950s and '60s played; also the Beatles in concert, in 1964, the Kansas City Chiefs
(1970 Super Bowl Champs), and Billy Graham, who preached there in the late 1960s, to a packed
house--(e-mail for photos).

Thanks for reading--send photos of your glove or mitt, and "let's make a deal"--PM me--

God bless,

Mike :D
sunnyjim
Rookie Glove Poster

Return to Vintage Gloves for Sale / Trade / Wanted