WTB: Pre-war endorsed + Intro

Pre-1970 gloves for that you are looking to sell, trade or looking for.

WTB: Pre-war endorsed + Intro

Postby rholmes » January 21st, 2012, 11:01 am

Hi all-

I hope no one minds my first post on the forum being a 'wanted' sign. I was going to do a separate intro post, but thought I'd combine the two. Basically, I'm just your average glove novice---though I've been around pre-war baseball memorabilia and cards for about 12 years and I have probably had dealings with a few of you on other sites. I couldn't say why I never gave much thought to gloves, but a few months back a couple of gloves in an auction caught my attention and it's been a revelation, finding JD's site and this forum. I only have a couple of gloves now, but my main interest at this point would be endorsed pre-war (pre-1930), and I say I'll usually hold out for nicer condition gloves with decent stampings---though I am realizing (and am amazed at) the scarcity of many glove models, so taking what can be had might rule the day in some cases.

Anyhow, that's it. If anyone has anything to part with, let me know. As I mentioned earlier I only have a couple of gloves now so I'm not up to trades. I do have a few bats that are tradeable if that's an interest.

Ray

semloh00 (at) yahoo.com
rholmes
Rookie Glove Poster

Re: WTB: Pre-war endorsed + Intro

Postby okdoak » January 21st, 2012, 3:52 pm

Welcome to the forum Ray!
okdoak
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

Postby stockbuddy » January 21st, 2012, 4:14 pm

Hi Ray,

Welcome to the glove hobby. It sounds like you may have been bitten by the glove bug. :D Enjoy the fun in the hobby.

Dave
stockbuddy
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

Postby rholmes » January 22nd, 2012, 9:21 am

Thanks, guys. I appreciate the welcome.
rholmes
Rookie Glove Poster

Return to Vintage Gloves for Sale / Trade / Wanted