cleaning up & thinning out

Pre-1970 gloves for that you are looking to sell, trade or looking for.

cleaning up & thinning out

Postby Deacon » April 8th, 2011, 10:06 pm

I've spent the past week or so cleaning & reorganizing my memorabilia room & have decided to do a little thinning out. These items will eventually end up on ebay or be moved in some manner, but I'd like to give forum members first dibs. I'd prefer to trade as many of these as possible but would consider monetary offers. In trading I would be looking for early gloves, mitts or bats. I'd really like to get my hand into a Stall & Dean full web with the S&D patch on the back of the finger (instead of the wrist strap).
Here's what I have available so far:

GLOVES
Ken-Wel Dazzy Vance 560 Pro buckle back - two patches, minor ink (under the buckle strap), nice stampings
S&D Tris Speaker - (very light stampings) otherwise a solid top of the line glove
Ken-Wel George Selkirk 544 Professional - great glove with minimal use
Davega Joe Medwick model D73L buckle back - great patch with nice stampings
Spalding Roger Maris Professional model 42-107 - top of the line, nice Spalding patch & great stampings

BATS
Reach ring bat 34"
Joe DiMaggio 36" Hanna Batrite - gold stampings
LS 40JF Jimmy Foxx 35" - gold stampings
Spalding Resilte Erwin "Pete" Fox 35" decal 75% - repaired handle crack
Spalding Miller Huggins Autograph 32"
LS T141 Don Mattingly gamer PSA/DNA
LS P72 Derek Jeter PSA/DNA used by both Jeter & Arod (primary user) - 2 future HOFers on one bat.

MISC
D&M composite type shinguards with great patch
early wire spider catcher's mask
Herb Score autographed baseball

Contact me at mm7dj75@hotmail.com for additional information. I have photos of some of the items, but need to take photos of others if there is any interest.
I'm sure I'll be adding a few additional items & will list them here on the forum first.
Deacon
Veteran Glove Poster

Return to Vintage Gloves for Sale / Trade / Wanted