Gloves for Trade

Pre-1970 gloves for that you are looking to sell, trade or looking for.

Gloves for Trade

Postby Rickybulldog » March 12th, 2007, 10:12 pm

Have a couple of traders. Was going to see how this pans out. Can send photos. I am always looking for Spalding bats, vintage trophies, wool uniforms, and big cabinet photos or panoramics.

Glove 1: Dubow Enos Slaughter US army issue. Model #366. Script signature. I web. Nice feel

Glove 2: Black pennant 2" web. Oil treated Model #499. Nice feel

Glove 3: Buckle back Stall and Dean (i believe) v notch back one sacker mitt. Nice brown leather. Model number is hard to make out. see ?64?

Glove 4: Rawlings Mickey Mantle L heel. Mickey Mantle in script. Made in Japan (I know :) ) . Nice look.
Rickybulldog
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

movie posters

Postby mittmutt » April 19th, 2007, 2:42 am

Are you interested in baseball movie posters? there are some pretty cool one nearby in an antique shop. Let me know, Lee
mittmutt
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby burker72 » April 19th, 2007, 9:51 am

Bulldog,

I'd be interested in the Stall & Dean. Could you send pics to gburker@mandtbank.com. I can't offer you anything you listed in trade, would you be willing to sell?
burker72
Veteran Glove Poster

Item for Trade

Postby Rickybulldog » April 19th, 2007, 6:24 pm

Hello again,
Wow! Replies.....I thought I'd never get any. HaHa! Burker, I'll send you a pic of the Stall and Dean. Mittmutt, I dunno about the movie posters. Are they vintage? Big? If they are vintage and have nice graphics, I'd have to think about it. Let me know......Rickybulldog@aol.com

P.S. I have more glove to list soon.
Rickybulldog

Gloves for trade

Postby Rickybulldog » April 19th, 2007, 10:17 pm

Burker,
I tried to email you some pictures but it kicks it back to me. Does your email accept aol addresses? Try to email me at Rickybulldog.com[url]
Rickybulldog

Return to Vintage Gloves for Sale / Trade / Wanted