Thinning out

Pre-1970 gloves for that you are looking to sell, trade or looking for.

Thinning out

Postby Bleacher Bum » January 6th, 2007, 5:56 pm

Although I have only been collecting for about a year, I realized that I started off buying more than I really needed. As a 26 year-old with two kids, my priorities got a little mixed up and I spent money on gloves I should have been putting towards bills or saving. Therefore, I am going to be selling most of the gloves I have accumulated over the past year. I plan to keep a couple that are very near and dear to me, but I have a few Nokona and Rawlings I will be moving. :cry:

I hope to get back into collecting once I am able to truly "afford" to do it. In the meantime, I will enjoy hearing about your pick-ups and learning more about the hobby. Thank you to all who have sold me gloves or have given me valuable information. By far this is the best hobby and I look to get back at it in the future.

So if you are interested in what I am selling, I have decided to list them on ebay under my user name bstoefen. Take a look and bid if you are interested. I may also have a couple popping up on the forum as well before moving to eBay.

Thank you!!

Bleacher Bum
Bleacher Bum
Rookie Glove Poster

Postby Bleacher Bum » January 24th, 2007, 5:31 pm

http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t157/bstoefen/

Please see the above link to check out a few of the gloves I am currently selling (I hope the link works as I haven't done this before):

Nokona CM48 Ray Dabek catcher's mitt
Nokona G53 Don Hoak - Melts on your hand!!
Nokona J111 Ray Moore (three-finger) Some Silver left!!
Rawlings XPG26 Amos Otis
Rawlings TG82 Smokey Joe Cunningham

All are in excellent shape as you can see by the pics - cloth patches fully intact and each feels great on the hand! These are some wonderful gloves and I hate to get rid of them... :cry: Please send me a private message if you would like further details regarding any of the gloves. I wanted to list them here before attempting to put them on eBay. If I don't get responses, I will likely move them to eBay in a couple of weeks :roll:

Thanks for taking a look!

Bleacher Bum
Bleacher Bum
Rookie Glove Poster

Nice Gloves

Postby softball66 » January 25th, 2007, 10:04 am

Hey, this is some nice leather. Tell your winner on the Hoak glove that I've still got some Nokona replica picture labels of Don and will send one to him if box needed.
Curious, what are you going to offer your Ray Moore at? I've got one and was wondering how to price it.
softball66
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

Postby Bleacher Bum » January 26th, 2007, 7:14 pm

I'll take offers and see what we can come up with :wink:
Bleacher Bum
Rookie Glove Poster

Postby Bleacher Bum » February 9th, 2007, 12:07 am

Likely to move some if not all of the above gloves to eBay this weekend.

Thanks,

Brad
Bleacher Bum
Rookie Glove Poster

lemme know

Postby softball66 » February 9th, 2007, 1:30 am

I'd like to buy your nokona c. mitt and the don hoak glove. Joe
glovecol@earthlink.net
softball66
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

Postby MVALZ » January 26th, 2008, 10:08 am

There's something about the Nokona J111's I really like. Had about 5 of them over the years...can't resist :?
ImageImage
MVALZ
Gold Glove Poster

Return to Vintage Gloves for Sale / Trade / Wanted