First 10 Glove Collector Gloves For Sale

Pre-1970 gloves for that you are looking to sell, trade or looking for.

First 10 Glove Collector Gloves For Sale

Postby softball66 » September 24th, 2008, 10:46 am

The "For Sale" sign is up on my first 10 of about 30 or 40 gloves I will be moving on ebay and in newsletter in the next month. I want to give glove forum members a heads up and shot at these first. I can get images ready of the gloves and will listen to offers. I know what I have in them.
1. Nice quality and near mint Ken Griffey Jr. Rawlings RBG26. I've posted pic of this on the forum and it's is all leather RHT really top line for that model.
2. Chuck Stobbs Dubow, RHT, Dubow, Very good condition. Old Washington pitcher of the 1950s.
3. Wilson A2000 D1 RHT, that is truly nice, Trapeze style, Japan. I've posted this picture on the forum.
4. Bobby Richardson Denkert G85 RHT, excellent plus condition.Lining chaffed and cracked.
5. A2400 Campanella, this old veteran's about had it with tears, patch jobs on the palm but it stood up well for some grizzled catcher. Back's in fine shape.
6. Rawlings Ted Simmons MJ50 catchers mitt in excellent shape. No flaws.
7.Denkert Del Crandall, M600 catchers mitt , ex to nr. mint, no flaws.
8. Roger Maris Personal Model Spalding 42-217, shown on the glove forum before and after shots and reconditioned by Kenny Jenkins. RHT.
9. Very Rare Bob Rush Dubow, Ex condition, RHT.
10. Near Mint Fred Lynn Wilson A2124, RHT, in near mint condition probably cleanest of his top-line models that you could find.
Know that you'll have some questions and price figuring.I'm open to what I consider fair offers. I have or will get images made on these. email me at glovecollector@mac.com
softball66
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

Return to Vintage Gloves for Sale / Trade / Wanted