Mickey Mantle, Rawlings MM3

Pre-1970 gloves for that you are looking to sell, trade or looking for.

Postby jpop43 » July 24th, 2008, 5:10 pm

Currently available thru Dugout Treasures is a scare, Rawlings Model MM3, Mickey Mantle, Autograph model baseball glove.

To the best of our knowledge, the MM3 was only produced in 1959 and 1960, and is rarely seen, much less offered up for sale. This particular example is not without its flaws, but it would certainly fill a critical void in any Mantle glove collection.

This picture pocket glove (which easily fits an adult hand) is very soft and supple, and features very readable stampings and Mantle endorsement (some silver even remains intact).

The all leather piping and laces remain completely intact, and a beautiful Rawlings patch graces the "Snugger Adjustment" wrist strap.

The gloves long ago owner did decide to mark his territory, and there is some faded ink on the back of the fingers that I tried to remove as best I could. Additionally, the owners name can be seen on the back of the thumb. There is nothing detracting from the front of the glove for display purposes.

I would be happy to send detailed images of the glove to all interested parties, as well as divulge the very conservative asking price.

Please feel free to visit www.dugouttreasures.com any time, and let us know what you think. We are always interested in buying and trading.

Best Regards,
The Popovich Family

jpop43
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby jpop43 » July 24th, 2008, 5:12 pm

Sorry, forgot to provide the most important info....

We can be contacted thru the forum via PM, thru our website, www.dugouttreasures.com, or very directly at jayz43_1b@yahoo.com .

Thanks Again,
The Popovich's
jpop43
Veteran Glove Poster

Return to Vintage Gloves for Sale / Trade / Wanted