2 Brooklyn Dodgers Gloves for Trade.

Pre-1970 gloves for that you are looking to sell, trade or looking for.

2 Brooklyn Dodgers Gloves for Trade.

Postby dwknowles » October 6th, 2006, 12:02 am

I have 2 gloves of players who were on the Brooklyn Dodgers in 1957 the last year in Brooklyn. They could be of help to someone trying to complete a team set of gloves from that year. Both Gloves are listed as Rare so could be a good find for someone.

I have a Wilson A2124 Clem Labine in EX+ - Nr mint. Great color with only 2 spots darkened from use. One on the pinky on the Autograph and one in the palm. There is some ink but on the INSIDE of the wrist strap. Palm is soft with no tears, Glove as a whole is soft and could be used, Piping is all intact with no cracks. Labine was a Reliever who was a force before the day of famous bullpen guys. He was an allstar and a Cardinal Killer, he retired Stan Musial 49 consecutive times and appeared in 13 World series games.

I also have a Ransom Jackson MW sporting goods. It isn't as nice as the Labine glove. Piping is cracked and missing in some places but overall glove is sound. Jackson was a Cub for his better years but was with Brooklyn in 1956 and 57. He was a former All Star

I am looking for Stan Musial Gloves mostly in return for one or both. Can add some cash as well for the right Glove. Other Cardinal Gloves would be considered, A Musial PML Box is on my list of wants, as well as a Boog Powell SM6 or any literature or items related to the SM6 for Musial as well.
dwknowles
Veteran Glove Poster

Here are some pics of the Labine glove

Postby dwknowles » October 18th, 2006, 4:40 pm

dwknowles
Veteran Glove Poster

and here is the Ransome Jackson glove

Postby dwknowles » October 18th, 2006, 4:44 pm

dwknowles
Veteran Glove Poster

Return to Vintage Gloves for Sale / Trade / Wanted