Gloves for Sale

Pre-1970 gloves for that you are looking to sell, trade or looking for.

Gloves for Sale

Postby vintagebrett » September 4th, 2006, 12:56 pm

Hello

Last week I said that I had visited long time glove collector Doug Wolk and he had entrusted me with some gloves to sell. After doing some cleaning and taking lots of pictures the gloves are ready to be sold to new homes. You can view the pictures of the gloves through this link:

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/ ... ug%20Wolk/

One you get to the page, there are three sections: Pre War Split Fingers, Catchers Mitts and Post War Gloves. Just click on the link and it will take you to the photo gallery of those items.

Here is the list of the gloves. If you would like further information regarding an item, just send me an email (vintagebrett@yahoo.com) and I will be more than happy to give you a better description. Make sure to check out the pictures as well as they can give you a pretty good idea of what to expect.

Buyer will be responsible for actual USPS Priority Mail shipping costs. When you reserve an item, please send me your zip code so I can give you the shipping price - it will be exact, I don't charge extra like a lot of sellers on eBay.

All gloves are USA made unless otherwise noted.

PRE-WAR SPLIT FINGERS

1. Leacock – model 3076 – Pep Young – holes through back of fingers, ink on wrist strap - $50
2. Big Hit – Carnevale – missing web (relaced), lining cracked - $60
3. J.C. Higgins – model 1672 – Bob Feller – separation in lining – ink on wrist strap - $75
4. Goldsmith – model RL - C.F. “Redâ€
vintagebrett
Site Admin

Return to Vintage Gloves for Sale / Trade / Wanted