Post war list is done finally, Added pre wars to the sale !

Pre-1970 gloves for that you are looking to sell, trade or looking for.

Post war list is done finally, Added pre wars to the sale !

Postby MTGLOVEGUY » January 11th, 2008, 3:53 pm

Hello all! First I want to apologize to all of you who have emailed me in the last three weeks or so, I tried to answer all the replies I had but due to the new addition in the family and a few hectic moments last week, I was out of my office on a regular basis for the good part of two weeks. I can now say the new addition is finally here and we evened the playing field with another girl, so the team now stands at 11 and 9 year old boys a 10 year old girl and 5 day old girl. With that said I can now be back at work and try to answer your emails and get your requests done for the list and pictures. I want to thank everyone for thier patience. This list is done for the most part but will change weekly. This weekend I will be taking all the pictures requested and send those to who asked for them and should have everything in order by monday. As for My list I did add some pre war gloves to my sale items, some listed in the guides as very rare and cataloged. If you have any questions please free to email me and again thanks for your patience. Also have a 500 home run ball for sale to the higest offer. (ball was a HSN item) Dave, Jim, Doug, Chris, John, Mike I did not forget about you! I'll talk to you soon. Thanks BJ
Wanted- HOF Endorsed Gloves, Cleveland Indians Endorsed Gloves.
MTGLOVEGUY
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby stockbuddy » January 11th, 2008, 5:17 pm

BJ, Congrats on the new arrival. Sounds like you have been busy. Look forward to hearing from you when you the time.

Dave
stockbuddy
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

Return to Vintage Gloves for Sale / Trade / Wanted