Gloves for sale

Pre-1970 gloves for that you are looking to sell, trade or looking for.

Gloves for sale

Postby Rickybulldog » December 26th, 2008, 6:23 pm

Need to make some room for some new items. Please Pm or email me for pictures or questions. I take paypal. Please add 6 dollars for shipping.

1. LHT Orange Reach one inch web. Great feel with nice white piping. Model number is 10G. Lining is nice (half leather and cloth fingers......strange). Beautiful glove..................$150.00

2. LHT Wright & Ditson one inch web. Super tall and soft. Liner is soft, but has wear in the fingers. Great patch. Canadian W&D......$100.00

3. RHT Amateur Denkert one inch web. Nice feel and great color. Mid size glove........................$60.00

4. RHT Nokona Jelly Sorrelle split finger fielder's glove. Soft glove. Model number G11 . The button is coming loose on the inner liner, but still holding up. Black patch is frayed, but intact.........$30.00

5. Pair of RHT JC Higgins Cork Tone leather gloves. Great feel on both. Have picture pocket on both. One is a basemitt and the other is a fielder's glove...................................$45.00

6. RHT Ken Wel basemitt. Great liner. Straps have been replaced. Nice patch. Buckle back..........$50.00

Bats:

1. 34" Louisville Slugger powerized Carlos May bat. No cracks. Says CM4 on the knob..............................................$35.00

2. 34" Louisville Slugger Flame Tempered Ralph Garr bat. No cracks. Says RG4 on the barrel............................$35.00

Pennants:

1. 1955 Rare Brooklyn Dodgers basebll pennant. Has Ebbets field in the corner.................................$150.00

2. Reproduction New York Black Yankees pennant. Nice look.....$30.00
Rickybulldog
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

full web

Postby Bravosin99 » December 26th, 2008, 8:28 pm

mmmm I think you better get rid of that black full web too...That should make a little more room :lol: ...Just a thought :wink:
Bravosin99
Gold Glove Poster

Postby MTGLOVEGUY » December 27th, 2008, 1:21 am

Hey man, happy holidays to you and yours, hope you had a good one! Can you send me pictures of both of the sewn webs. Thanks BJ

gbtbj@yahoo.com
Wanted- HOF Endorsed Gloves, Cleveland Indians Endorsed Gloves.
MTGLOVEGUY
Veteran Glove Poster

Carlos May Bat

Postby bronxbomber609 » March 5th, 2009, 8:36 pm

do you still have the Carlos May bat
Good Luck to Us
Thanks
Romeo
bronxbomber609
Rookie Glove Poster

Return to Vintage Gloves for Sale / Trade / Wanted