Rawlings PRO1MTC vs. Rawlings PRO200-4 - Any differences??

This is an archive section - it is read only

Rawlings PRO1MTC vs. Rawlings PRO200-4 - Any differences??

Postby golfswing » September 4th, 2007, 4:33 pm

Are there any real differences in these two Rawlings gloves? Both are 11.5 inch modified trap gloves. I am guessing there may be some slight differences otherwise why would they have different model numbers.

My son has the PRO1MTC and he has seen a PRO200-4 on ebay that he wants to bid on but it appears to be the same glove that he already owns.

Need some input from an expert so I thought I would try here. Thanks in advance for the help.
golfswing
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby Cowboy7130 » September 5th, 2007, 12:52 am

I am not a Rawlings expert by any means, but I did look up some pics online of both gloves. From a cosmetic standpoint, I can't spot any differences, other than perhaps a slightly darker color on the PRO1MTC, and that may be in the picture as much as the leather, of course. Both models appear to be HOH leather, which is a BIG plus.

I own a GGP200-4 model, the Gold Glove model - virtually the same glove design except in black and cream leather. It is easily the best glove I own. I was so impressed with it I have made arrangements to buy another just like it!

Let's see ... two GGP200-4's ... two Dale Murphy OR 520's ... two Ken Griffey RBG36's ... I am starting to see a pattern here! :roll: :oops:

And since I am a big proponent of having two of the same model glove, I would say to your son ... GO FOR IT!!!! :lol:
Yes, I still have my first glove.
Cowboy7130
Gold Glove Poster

Return to Archive - Modern Glove Information