PRO-12TCB, A2000 1782 and a trunk slammer

This is an archive section - it is read only

PRO-12TCB, A2000 1782 and a trunk slammer

Postby solpig » July 23rd, 2007, 10:44 pm

Hi.
I am a trap guy through and through... but.

I bought one of those tan Pro12TC's (the new ones) from Don Morton and it's become my everyday glove.

135 bucks shipped in the US of A (priority mail)

I got this From Timthetoe in Catawba back when there were no Traps anywere to be found.

It has an interesting story. Someone must have tried it on with their diamond wedding ring on and cut a perfect slice through the inside lining while it still had the tags on. Seeing as how traps were near impossible to find at the time, I didn't want a refund... so I sent it to Kenny Jenkins (yeah...that Kenny Jenkins)

He relined it and of course repiped it before it ever caught a ball. Notice that this is the one with the Grommets in the heel lace, not the regular holes. This thing is BUFF and is shaped absolutely perfect. You could palm a liner , but it's supple....not raggedy like the old USA leather, but not uncooperative like the new Indonesia HOH's

also.... here's a A2000 square patched 1782 11.75" modified trap. It's a little dry around the wrist piping and otherwise has no issues. It's just never grown on me in spite of it's perfect shape.
$90 bucks shipped(priority)

Lastly, one of the fastback Heritages...thing shapes to your hand perfectly and has seen about nothing in the way of play time. Not like the other ones that bunch up in the palm...just a hair too small

38.95 shipped in the US (30 bucks plus priority)

email is m_mrichards@yahoo.com

BTW if you want to know check me out I am SOLPIG on eBay, but I only buy stuff there now.. I'd rather sell it directly to someone them make them richer...for a little bandwith
solpig
Rookie Glove Poster

Postby solpig » August 10th, 2007, 11:48 pm

Prices added.. Lower too !!
solpig
Rookie Glove Poster

Return to Archive - Modern Glove Information