HOH Custom

This is an archive section - it is read only

<Interesting>

Postby glove-works » December 19th, 2008, 1:13 pm

The Rawlings Heart of the Hide Dual Core baseball gloves feature softer tanned leather for a game ready feel with the durability and consistency that you've come to expect from a HOH glove. The softness of this new leather allows for less break in time, break in is 75% factory and 25% player. This Rawlings Heart of the Hide baseball glove features Dual Core Technology, position specific breaking points in the glove so you can outperform the demands of your position.
Glove-Works
Home of "the Works"
Glove Repair/Restoration & Sales
www.glove-works.com
glove-works
Gold Glove Poster

Re: <Interesting>

Postby bs » December 19th, 2008, 2:14 pm

glove-works wrote:The Rawlings Heart of the Hide Dual Core baseball gloves feature softer tanned leather for a game ready feel with the durability and consistency that you've come to expect from a HOH glove. The softness of this new leather allows for less break in time, break in is 75% factory and 25% player. This Rawlings Heart of the Hide baseball glove features Dual Core Technology, position specific breaking points in the glove so you can outperform the demands of your position.

What does this mean? When did we start to expect HOH's to be game ready?
bs
Veteran Glove Poster

<>

Postby glove-works » December 19th, 2008, 2:47 pm

No clue...this is a description from one of Rawlings retailers.
Glove-Works
Home of "the Works"
Glove Repair/Restoration & Sales
www.glove-works.com
glove-works
Gold Glove Poster

Postby baseballer935 » December 19th, 2008, 8:07 pm

Hey everyone,

Just got back from my local academy and there were the new 12.75 inch trapeze model Dual Core HOH's. The leather felt really nice and suede like, but really soft and the glove was already drooping over. I wouldn't say it would be game ready off the shelves, but after a session of catch or 2 it would be ready to go.

-Kyle

PS The Academy finally started selling Nokonas! The American Pro Line was there and they felt absolutely awesome. The only thing I didn't like was every glove had a different feel and shape...
"If you follow the crowd, you might just get lost in it."
baseballer935
Rookie Glove Poster

Postby Lugnut » December 22nd, 2008, 1:55 pm

I saw the same DC HOH at Academy. I really like the feel...just wish it was available in a Pro I web...or even a standard tan color.
Lugnut
Rookie Glove Poster

Previous

Return to Archive - Modern Glove Information