Due to a small fire, Need Rawlings gamer for 1st base...help

This is an archive section - it is read only

Due to a small fire, Need Rawlings gamer for 1st base...help

Postby sds416 » December 6th, 2008, 7:46 pm

Guys, I need some help to find a new gamer. Yesterday there was a small fire in my townhouse The storage room I had in the basement was unfortunately destroyed, as was its contents none of which was irreplaceable or particulary valuable sentimentally or otherwise, except for my equipment bag. 2 gloves, 2 bats, a batting helmet and some batting gloves bit the dust. My townhouse living area itself, aside from smelling like a campfire and having a small coating of soot on everything is unscathed basically.

In the meantime, I need to find a new gamer. I don't have a lot of time to break in a new glove or money to spend on a new one at the moment. Insurance will eventually write me a check but that will take a while.

I'm looking for either a pro preferred PROSSC21 or a older HOH PRO CMH model (OR AN OLDER PRO DCT, but that is truly a needle in a haystack) Anyone whose has either of these or something very similar, please contact me via PM and let's see if we can work something out. THANKS IN ADVANCE!
sds416
Rookie Glove Poster

Postby fuzzydogg22 » December 7th, 2008, 1:35 am

hi, sorry to hear about the fire. Maybe I could help you out, I have a PROSSC21 pro preferred on ebay right now http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0291240910

dont know when you can get on, but it ends tomorrow night
"You should always go to other people's funerals; otherwise, they won't come to yours." -Yogi Berra
fuzzydogg22
Gold Glove Poster

Postby yankees23 » December 7th, 2008, 1:35 am

yankees23
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby sds416 » December 8th, 2008, 3:29 pm

fuzzydogg22 wrote:hi, sorry to hear about the fire. Maybe I could help you out, I have a PROSSC21 pro preferred on ebay right now http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0291240910

dont know when you can get on, but it ends tomorrow night

Thanks. I did follow your auction, unfortunately it ended up beyond my budget point.

Looked like a great glove.
sds416
Rookie Glove Poster

Return to Archive - Modern Glove Information