How you treat your primo?

This is an archive section - it is read only

How you treat your primo?

Postby Tedwilliams94sox » November 4th, 2008, 7:39 pm

Hi, my primo 1150T arrived today and i have to say it is beautiful, and i dont notice any significant weight. My nokonas are all heavier. I was wondering though, what have people successfully treated and conditioned their primos with. What have people thought about the break in time to. Thanks a lot.
Tedwilliams94sox
Rookie Glove Poster

Postby red_sox_fan86 » November 4th, 2008, 10:52 pm

http://theprimoblog.blogspot.com/2008/0 ... utter.html

This is made specifically for Primos, but I've never tried it because I didn't really like the Primos.
red_sox_fan86
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby wickedwoman11 » November 4th, 2008, 10:55 pm

I don't have a Primo, but I did buy some Primo glove butter. It is a pasty wax, and I only used it on the inside of a glove. Since it isn't a new glove though, I can't really tell you how it would break in a glove. I plan to use it on my backup glove (after I finally finish relacing its Trapeze Web, which is killing me).

I will say this, the glove butter is very expensive (about $20 is what I paid) but it is a very large container compared to the Wilson sized conditioner container.

I'm a big proponent of Franklin glove foam conditioner, which doesn't seem to weigh gloves down, if you want a less expensive option.
Alas, my glove is better than my game.
Gamer and most prized possession: Nokona Buffalo personalized with my name in script AMG175BF
The "Backup": 2009 Rawlings black GG12XTCB
wickedwoman11
Veteran Glove Poster

Return to Archive - Modern Glove Information