Listening to cash offers for my PRO TROY 25

This is an archive section - it is read only

Listening to cash offers for my PRO TROY 25

Postby RedSoxFan81 » November 3rd, 2008, 12:30 pm

This is the PRO TROY 25 single post all black 12" model.I offered it up for trade for another modern pro issue glove , but didn't have any luck, so I decided I will listen to some offers to buy it. I don't really need to sell it, but will if a good offer comes along.The only other one i've seen like it is owned by the member GoldGlove on here. So they must not pop up all that often. Mine is in game used condition, but still feels great on the hand, smooth on the inside and out. Sorry it's not all cleaned up in the pics, it was after a game I believe when I took the pics. You can PM me your offer.

RedSoxFan81
Gold Glove Poster

Postby RedSoxFan81 » November 7th, 2008, 3:57 am

Anybody???????????
RedSoxFan81
Gold Glove Poster

Postby yankees23 » November 7th, 2008, 7:31 am

If I didn't just purchase the HOH PRORV23B glove I would have condisered buying it from you but they are very similar 1 bars. Nice looking glove I am sure you will be able to get rid of it. By the way how is the weight on the PROTROY?
yankees23
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby RedSoxFan81 » November 8th, 2008, 3:17 pm

It's fairly light for the size of the glove.Definitely not on the heavy side. I just am not keeping it because, I'm gonna go with a smaller glove.
RedSoxFan81
Gold Glove Poster

Postby Perfect Game » November 8th, 2008, 4:10 pm

RedSoxFan81 wrote:It's fairly light for the size of the glove.Definitely not on the heavy side. I just am not keeping it because, I'm gonna go with a smaller glove.

Would it be possible to slide by a Post Office and weigh it on a digital postal scale? I'd also be very interested in the weight of the ProRV23B. Thanks in advance.
Gold Glove Poster
Perfect Game
Rookie Glove Poster

Postby red_sox_fan86 » November 8th, 2008, 7:02 pm

Perfect Game wrote:[quote=Would it be possible to slide by a Post Office and weigh it on a digital postal scale? I'd also be very interested in the weight of the ProRV23B. Thanks in advance.

That's a great first post. "Hey can you run some errands for me?" You can't use a glove unless it's an exact weight?
red_sox_fan86
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby rmiller » November 8th, 2008, 11:14 pm

Hey, while you're out running around, could you pick up my dry cleaning, and grab me a sandwich? :lol: Bad joke I know. Couldn't resist.
Give us the gate key. I have no gate key.
Fezzik, tear his arms off. Oh, you mean this gate key!
rmiller
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby RedSoxFan81 » November 9th, 2008, 1:28 am

What do you want on the sandwich? :D I actually had been meaning to weigh all my gloves. There is a digital scale at where my mom works, I'll stop in and weigh them and see what they come in at.
RedSoxFan81
Gold Glove Poster

Postby RedSoxFan81 » November 9th, 2008, 2:32 am

I wonder what a fair asking price would be?? Any ideas? I know that the glove isn't new and it's used, but at the same time it's a pro issue that you rarely see. Just trying to figure out what'd be fair.
RedSoxFan81
Gold Glove Poster

Postby fuzzydogg22 » November 9th, 2008, 9:46 am

"That's a great first post. "Hey can you run some errands for me?" You can't use a glove unless it's an exact weight?"

great, beneficial post for everyone Redsox. I dont think there is a problem if a possible buyer wants to know the weight... Stop beating up on the new guy
"You should always go to other people's funerals; otherwise, they won't come to yours." -Yogi Berra
fuzzydogg22
Gold Glove Poster

Postby oakfan33 » November 10th, 2008, 3:16 am

It seems that I've read many posts on here about conditioning and everyone seems worried about how much weight a certain conditioner puts on a glove. I just recently read one where 2 ounces seemed like it just about rendered the glove unusable. Everyone sure seems worried about weight. So I don't think it was an unreasonable request to know the weight of the glove. The potential buyer "Perfect Game" happens to be very knowledgable about gloves and I think would be very helpful in this forum, so as far as the mockery for his request for a simple weighing, that was just uncalled for. Yes, give the new guy a break. He may be new to this forum, but he isn't new to baseball gloves.
oakfan33
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby RedSoxFan81 » November 10th, 2008, 5:04 am

Feel free to make offers on the glove :lol: , I know it's used, but still pro issues don't come up a ton, and like I said I've only seen one other person with the same glove as this one.
RedSoxFan81
Gold Glove Poster

Postby MVALZ » November 10th, 2008, 8:51 am

Whats the story on these PRO-TROY gloves? Thought the Adam Kennedy and Troy Glaus were available exclusively from Chick's in Cali due to their popularity during their Angles run ...?
- A baseball glove is a beginning and an ending: a boy's first sure step towards manhood; a man's final, lingering hold on youth; it is promise...and memory.
MVALZ
Gold Glove Poster

Postby RedSoxFan81 » November 10th, 2008, 12:37 pm

The one I have is an actual pro issue glove. It's the 12" model, but was never retailed anywhere. I've only seen one other like it and that's owned by a member on here GoldGlove. Chicks did sell the other PRO TROY 11" glove that was an I web and the PRO AK single post, but not this one. That's why I figured someone would want it :D
RedSoxFan81
Gold Glove Poster

Postby RedSoxFan81 » November 12th, 2008, 3:55 am

Gonna try and get them weighed tomorrow. I'm debating on a price? $175 shipped??
RedSoxFan81
Gold Glove Poster

Next

Return to Archive - Modern Glove Information