My Rawlings Gloves

This is an archive section - it is read only

My Rawlings Gloves

Postby aliciabb » October 29th, 2008, 9:55 pm

PRO-RF13P My gamer. I like it but its got that soft oil-tanned hoh leather. I bought this when you could still find usa models pretty easy. I needed a game glove and the usa-hoh take forever to break in.
PRO-1000BC I never bothered to use it. I like the design but after using the rf13p w/ oil-tanned leather I prefer stiff. It's got a deep pocket good for softball. I wonder if a 1000 single post horween design exists.
aliciabb
Rookie Glove Poster

Postby aliciabb » October 29th, 2008, 10:01 pm

PRO-S25BF. I really hate this glove. I tried to love it but it was never to be. I will never buy another pro preferred. I dont like this glove for the following:
a. its too thick
b. Kip doesn't feel good
c. That camel color is disgusting.
d. it was too narrow for me for softball. Would probably be a good baseball pitcher glove though.

It did have a couple of pros though. It never stung when I had to palm line drives and its light.

Great glove, just too small. I bought it as a back up for high school and never got a chance to use it.
aliciabb
Rookie Glove Poster

Postby awarsoca » October 29th, 2008, 10:03 pm

nice gloves, thanks for sharing
awarsoca
Gold Glove Poster

Postby Goldy the Gopher » October 29th, 2008, 10:05 pm

the last glove doesn't have a rawlings logo on the thumb I've never seen that before
Goldy the Gopher
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby aliciabb » October 29th, 2008, 10:13 pm

I was excited to try this designer glove. Well when it came in I realized I cant stand the color, so its got to go. If they make a nice tan though I'll consider buying one in the future.
tb24 13inch. I don't know why mine says 13in when the rest say 12 3/4. Its a cool glove but it uses that same soft oil tanned leather that makes the fingers soft.

So in conclusion I don't really care for any of my gloves. I had a single post horween conventional back in high school that I adored but my parents threw it out when I went to college. If some could give me the model number of a rawlings or wilson glove like that It would be much appreciated. It was over 12 inches. This way I know what to be on the lookout for.
aliciabb
Rookie Glove Poster

Return to Archive - Modern Glove Information