RAWLINGS PRO-T

This is an archive section - it is read only

RAWLINGS PRO-T

Postby Brotherray » October 18th, 2008, 2:58 pm

I'm selling a a Rawlings Pro-T I picked up a few months ago in the hopes my son would use it but he would rather have a new custom glove with his name instead - KIDS! Anyway, it's in great shape and has a bit of shelf wear but no ink and it still needs to be broken in as it is very stiff. The same glove went for $305 on eBay last month. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :IT&ih=006

I'd rather sell here to avoid the hassles of eBay. PM if your interested - Thanks!

Brotherray
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby candlestick » October 18th, 2008, 11:37 pm

Your kid passed on a Horween ProT?! I feel for you.
candlestick
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby opticsp » October 19th, 2008, 12:24 am

Can you imagine the punishment of forcing him to use the Pro T instead of one with his name on it? I have an older version of this glove with HOH lining and it just doesn't compare to anything new! How can you teach quality?
opticsp
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby Brotherray » October 22nd, 2008, 1:40 pm

I'm sure one day when he's older he will regret his decision but right now all of his "buddies" are going custom and he doesn't want to be left out. I also have a PRO-HB that I picked up for $80 with BIN last year that I'm starting to break in as a back-up to my PRO-H, which is still a gamer! I hoped seeing how these incredible gloves hold up over time would have rubbed off on him...
Brotherray
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby Cusser » October 23rd, 2008, 3:30 pm

I just repaired broken lace on my daughter's PRO-T(see Glove Restoration Section http://www.vintagebaseballgloveforum.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2821), made me realize that she'll need to have a back up glove when she goes away to college next year. Yours is in better condition than hers, for sure. However, I don't think I can match the dollars you would want for yours...
Cusser
Veteran Glove Poster

Return to Archive - Modern Glove Information