08oc08 TG12

This is an archive section - it is read only

08oc08 TG12

Postby spedrunr » October 8th, 2008, 2:31 am

nice original owner TG12 musial went for $455 110295067023 (a forumite was the runner up :))

ImageImage
spedrunr
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

Postby oldreliable » October 9th, 2008, 3:38 pm

I must admit that I've been thinking about picking up a Trap-eze glove with a conventional back. I have a Pro-TF B but it has the Fastback. I have become more a fan of the conventional back as I've grown a little older.

This one here is a good-looking glove.

Ed, thank you for posting these babies! I only get so much eBay time per day and usually spend it looking for Wilson gloves. I miss a lot of what else is out there. You let me see the best of what I don't have time to look for.

I genuinely appreciate that :D. Thanks, Ed!

John,
Ithaca, NY
oldreliable
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby yankees23 » October 9th, 2008, 5:50 pm

oldreliable,

I could not agree with you more about liking the conventional back better as you get older. When I was younger I loved the fastback model gloves. A couple of years ago I was looking for a PRO-1HFB and finally was able to pick one up and loved the way it looked but hated the feeling on my hand. While I was waiting to get the PRO-1HFB I picked up a HOH PROAP5 and a Pro Preferred PROSDCTJB both with conventional backs and love using them they feel really confortable on my hand so much that I sold the PRO-1HFB made in the USA HOH and have no regrets like I said it looked great but was not comportible. I only like the fastback models for my outfield gloves other than that I have turned into a convention back guy.

PRODCTJB
PROAP5
PRO-1HFB
yankees23
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby oldreliable » October 11th, 2008, 11:00 pm

yankees23,

Yeah! Me, too. I once loved the Fastback, but now I'm turning oldschool. Pretty soon I'll have my hair cut like Shoeless Joe, and I'll be using a crescent glove.

The fastback is great for the outfield, I admit, but I'm even shifting to the conventional back out there. Don't know why.

Nice gloves, too! Thanks for sharing the photos.

John
oldreliable
Veteran Glove Poster

Return to Archive - Modern Glove Information