Rawlings, Nokona, others

This is an archive section - it is read only

Rawlings, Nokona, others

Postby sds416 » June 21st, 2008, 11:35 am

I have several gloves for sale:

1. Rawlings HOH RV-23B. Purchased last month from Don Morton's. Black 12.25 single bar web, horween leather. Started to break it in, but decided to stick with a trapeze web model instead. Never been outside of my house. Sells for $179 new, I'm asking $130 shipped to the lower 48 or best offer.

2. Nokona model AMGFBW American Classic first base mitt. Walnut color. Was strictly an impulse buy, have several first base mitts already. I still have all the original tags that were on this glove. I've never even really started to break it in. Includes a new tube of Nokona glove conditioner. Retails at about $165, I'm asking $125 shipped to the lower 48 or best offer.

3. All Star model CM3000BT catchers mitt. I've caught 3 or 4 bullpen sessions with this glove, its just starting to break in. Excellent condition. I really like the fit and quality of this glove, but for whatever reason I prefer a shallower pocket. Glove sells for about $230 new, I'm asking $150 or best offer, shipped to the lower 48.

I'd put togther a package deal of all 3 gloves for $325.

I've also got a set of Rawlings Cool Flo pro issue catchers gear (color: black), chest protector and shin guards available. Brand new, never worn. Asking $125 for the set, or best offer.

Pictures available of all gloves (and the catchers gear) via email. Please PM me your email information and I will get pictures to you ASAP.

All prices quoted include priority mail shipping and insurance. I used to sell strictly on ebay under the name S2H2designed (and have sold gloves there to several members here, quite a few to Mike at Glove-Works) but I am tired of dealing with deadbeats on ebay and the listing fees there. I've never had a dissatisfied buyer.
sds416
Rookie Glove Poster

Return to Archive - Modern Glove Information