Silver Rawlings Patches

This is an archive section - it is read only

Silver Rawlings Patches

Postby BillBethea19 » April 15th, 2008, 5:48 am

Has anyone ever seen them? I bought 2 gloves on ebay that were pro customs and they had silver patches. One sliver and black and the other is SIlver, Royal blue and orange.

Does rawlings still do this. According to the pro dept they do not. Doc do you know anything about this?
BillBethea19
Rookie Glove Poster

ruben sierra gloves

Postby splinters » April 15th, 2008, 8:26 am

I have 4 gloves with silver - leather rawlings patches from the pro department...all made for Ruben Sierra.
splinters
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby docglov » April 15th, 2008, 8:49 am

Yes I made all those patches for Rubens gloves and send them to his buddy
Cesar Cedeno who ordered all of his special gloves. You should have some very beautiful gloves splinter. Some of the other colors I made also but I don't know about all of them.
docglov
Gold Glove Poster

silver patches...ruben sierra

Postby splinters » April 16th, 2008, 10:26 pm

They are beautiful gloves!!!!!!!!..they have the silver leather rawlings patches...they even have the "Ichiro" web on them which is a Mizuno web....Carlos Lee is currently using a 12.75" Rawlings with the Mizuno style Ichiro web......The guy who ordered all of Sierra's gloves is named Hector Florin.......I also have one of his custom gloves with silver labels.......I just sold the Sierra 1B Mitt ... it had silver labels with black and white leather....it was huge.....and I am not really into 1B gloves so I passed the enjoyment on to someone else.
splinters
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby docglov » April 17th, 2008, 8:25 am

tis true about Hector. I cashed his checks but cesear used his connections with the Pro dept to get all the work done. I hear from him quite often
docglov
Gold Glove Poster

silver label

Postby splinters » April 17th, 2008, 7:02 pm

got it. keep up the great work
splinters
Veteran Glove Poster

Return to Archive - Modern Glove Information