Akedema AXX-105 review

This is an archive section - it is read only

Akedema AXX-105 review

Postby duane v » April 6th, 2008, 12:56 pm

It's small, and if you have a hand size bigger than X-large, you won't get your hand in the glove wearing a batting glove.... my hand just barely fits with a batting glove....

I'm not sure if it's legal because it's almost fingerless, and it's like a little shovel.... it's also super light. It makes a Wilson A2000 feel like a brick

overall it's a great glove, and it's probably only limited to a second baseman. A shortstop might be able to use it. I've been playing catch with a softball with my daughter too, and that big ball sticks well in that little glove, which was quite surprising, considering how small the glove is

It broke in nice, I went to the batting cages and played catch with the machine for 1 hour at 75 mph, and it was pretty much ready to go.... IMO, definitely worth the price, if you can get it for under $150 including shipping (which I did)

However I read somewhere prior to purchasing, that the leather was soft, but mine was on the tight side. If memory serves me, my Mizuno MVT1100 had softer leather when new

Return to Archive - Modern Glove Information