docglov - questions about Eastbay custom gloves

This is an archive section - it is read only

docglov - questions about Eastbay custom gloves

Postby golfswing » February 6th, 2008, 2:47 pm

docglov
I am very interested in ordering one of the new custom Rawlings gloves for my son. After looking at an Eastbay catalog from early January, I have a few questions that maybe you can help me with.

If you choose not to have a name emb on the thumb, will "Rawlings" be scripted on the thumb? If not, can you request that "Rawlings" be scripted on the thumb?

Can you choose a color for the lining or will it be camel or black depending on the leather color?

Can you add a palm pad?

When will these gloves actually be available? The Eastbay catalog I received yesterday doesn't have the information on the custom gloves anymore so is the custom program on hold?

Thanks for your time and input.
GS
golfswing
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby docglov » February 6th, 2008, 4:54 pm

Yes if you choose not to do name then a rawlings will be added the color will be gold on black and black on gold. Right now the lining color is to be black on all gloves but we will see as there ad seems to be more free hearted than we planned ha.No palm pad until the middle of the season.
The line is on hold from our end because of paper work issues but should be resolved soon.
docglov
Gold Glove Poster

eastbay

Postby splinters » February 19th, 2008, 12:05 am

Anyone ordered one of these yet? -matt
splinters
Veteran Glove Poster

Return to Archive - Modern Glove Information