Looking for input

This is an archive section - it is read only

Postby golfswing » January 30th, 2008, 2:52 pm

Mike_2007 wrote:golfswing,

That is a nice glove you are selling on Ebay. Can I ask why you are selling it?

Bought it from Mike at Glove-Works and had planned on giving it to my son as a Christmas gift but my wife had other ideas. Thought about keeping it and giving it to him later but he really likes the gloves he is currently using so I just decided to try and sell it.

It really is a nice glove and in perfect condition.
golfswing
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby Mike_2007 » January 30th, 2008, 2:57 pm

Thanks golfswing - i actually bought a glove from you on Ebay a year ago - a brown rawlings - 209SC? You seem to havea lot of nice gloves for sale! What did you think of those tan Rawlings you recently sold? Were they the ones Don Morton is selling?
Mike_2007
Gold Glove Poster

Postby golfswing » January 30th, 2008, 3:11 pm

Mike_2007 wrote:Thanks golfswing - i actually bought a glove from you on Ebay a year ago - a brown rawlings - 209SC? You seem to havea lot of nice gloves for sale! What did you think of those tan Rawlings you recently sold? Were they the ones Don Morton is selling?

I remember that glove. Kind of regret selling that one!

Both of the gloves from Don Morton were nice HOH gloves but neither one of my boys ever really wanted to use them so I decided to sell them. I just love the tan HOH gloves from Rawlings and bought them thinking my boys would like them but they just didn't work out.

Unfortunately, I think I have developed a glove addiction so it seems I am always buying and selling something.
golfswing
Veteran Glove Poster

Previous

Return to Archive - Modern Glove Information