Player Photos....

Share your bats, catchers equipment, trophies, pinbacks, pennants, etc., discuss sports or other collecting interests

Player Photos....

Postby nygiants » April 30th, 2007, 8:59 am

Hopefully someone can help me. I display gloves with photos as shown. I also use player photos with collected glove photos as a screen saver. I have gloves for the following players but not photos. If anyones has any suggestions as to where I can get photos in NY Giants uniforms ( prefer wire photos but copies are fine), I would very much appreciate it. If some one has a photo and can email a scan, this will help with the screensaver.

I have received help from the Hall of Fame Library in the past but they could not help with these.

Bill Hunnefield
Al Stout
Mickey Grasso
Dick Culler
Hoot Evers
Jack Hallet

http://www.imageuploads.net/ims/pic.php ... x&i=125059

http://www.imageuploads.net/ims/pic.php ... x&i=125060
Last edited by nygiants on May 15th, 2007, 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nygiants
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby crackofthebat » April 30th, 2007, 6:25 pm

Howard Goldstein, a lawyer in Philadelphia, told me of a gentleman in Chicago who took pictures of all ball players who came to town to play against the Cubs or White Sox during the 30's and 40's. When the Hall of Fame could not come up with pictures of former Jewish major leaguers, this gentleman was able to supply almost all of them. Give Howard a call or email him - he loves to talk baseball and can probably give you some contact information. (phone 215-735-3215 email goldstein@goldlaw.com)
crackofthebat
Veteran Glove Poster

RE: N.Y. Giants Player photo's

Postby doubleSwitch » June 26th, 2007, 7:42 pm

Also try WWW.sportsartifacts.com He is out of Carmel

California and has a ton of player photo's...good luck
doubleSwitch
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby DustyGlove » November 6th, 2007, 9:24 pm

DustyGlove
Rookie Glove Poster

Postby V-Anchored » November 7th, 2007, 10:22 am

crackofthebat wrote:Howard Goldstein, a lawyer in Philadelphia, told me of a gentleman in Chicago who took pictures of all ball players who came to town to play against the Cubs or White Sox during the 30's and 40's. When the Hall of Fame could not come up with pictures of former Jewish major leaguers, this gentleman was able to supply almost all of them. Give Howard a call or email him - he loves to talk baseball and can probably give you some contact information. (phone 215-735-3215 email goldstein@goldlaw.com)

He is probably referring to George Brace

http://www.bracephoto.com/index.html
V-Anchored
Rookie Glove Poster

Postby nygiants » November 7th, 2007, 2:05 pm

He was referring to Brace. Thanks for the updates. I'll check out the web sites..
nygiants
Veteran Glove Poster

Return to Not a Glove But Still Cool